I get the error in JIRA that my sprint's Stories have subtasks in incomplete state even though when I check all the listed stories, their respective subtasks are all in complete state.
Hi @Salabh Ankur ,
Based on your Doubt I checked and was able to find that I was not able to complete the sprint even my stories were in done status and subtask related to that issue were not in done status . So , we need to make subtask for each stories in done status then only we can complete our sprint .
Thanks for responding @RISHAV KUMAR GUPTA .I have checked all the tasks, subtasks, stories on the board. All are in complete state. The board doesnt allow to complete the User Story if the subtask is incomplete.
Yes @Salabh Ankur if anyone of the subtask status is incomplete(not in done status) you will not be able to complete the sprint .
Yes, But all my issues in the Sprint are complete. Still i get the error like the one shown in your screenshot when i try to complete the Sprint.
Hi @Salabh Ankur
You need to have a resolution field set for the sub-tasks in order to complete the Sprint!!
To ensure you have completed issues, please refer to the screenshot below
Thanks,Pramodh
Thanks for your response PramodhAll of the subtasks and tasks/user stories in the sprint have the status as- Done
Can you check your board query to confirm it has only one project and columns section as well?
Here are references I found in Community that could solve your problem
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-articles/Why-can-t-I-close-or-start-a-sprint/ba-p/1764879
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Unable-to-Close-Sprint/qaq-p/862326
Hi @Pramodh M
Thanks for the references. I am checking those out.Below are the screenshots of the board filter queries and columns.Couldnt find anything wrong there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.