Yesterday the include page macro stopped working on a confluence document we are working on. I can't seem to find a similar issue in the community forum. Can someone please advise if this is a common issue and if so how can I correct it? This is what I see whenever I attempt to insert a page.
One potential answer: Solved: Unable to render {include} The included page could... (atlassian.com)
It seems that there are a few issues with the Include macro being reported right now. This may be related:
Hi @[deleted]
I observed there were some issues with creating and editing Confluence pages
Are you still facing the issue?
I've been experiencing the same issue as OP today, and was unable to remedy it with the solution in this article.
All pages that I've attempted to include are now giving the "Unable to render" error, even though I successfully included them within the same pages earlier this week and no permissions have been changed since then.
This has me wondering if there is currently something broken with this macro...
Hey @[deleted],
I'm David Akinyemi, a Product Manager at Atlassian. It sounds frustrating to run into this issue while trying to use the include macros, and I'd love to help. It looks like instead of being able to include the page macro you are experiencing the above error messages.
Couple questions for you:
Can you do this in any other space without getting this error?
Are you trying to include a deleted page or a page that is within another space?
The problem was resolved the next day so perhaps it was an issue with the macro as suggested by others.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.