Hello friends, how are you?I would like to know if it is possible to create an automation in Jira to alert a group of people or a single person that the ticket is 40 minutes without activities.
Is there any automation like that?
Hi @Rodrigo Xavier
You can use the sla threshold breached trigger where you set the x min before it is breached.
You can find the details here: https://blog.codebarrel.io/better-management-of-slas-in-jira-service-desk-73eae92fb538
Regards
But that only applies to JSM. This issue was posted under Jira.
If this is a JSM project then @Fabian Lim answer is he way to go. If this is a JSW project then the only OOTB solution would be to use a scheduled Automation rule that would run maybe every 5-10min.
@Fabian Lim Hello friend. Thank you very much for your feedback. I sorry for the delay in responding, New Year parties make us crazy.In my case it wouldn't be the sla overflow alert. This I have set up. I really need to alert the team to do a fallow up every XX time while the ticket is open.
Thanks a lot Jack. do you have a document where I can check this automation or an example that I can follow?
Here is the Automation docs around triggers including scheduled rule - jira-automation-triggers . There is a ton of good docs out there to explore. Running rules every 30m would be an option here. Use a condition to see if the issue was updated within your 40m window.
Perfect my friend thank you very much for your help. I'll check the documents.
For customized emails, follow this post: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Jira-Automation-Video-Tutorial-on-how-to-send-customized-emails/ba-p/1861508
There is a scheduled rule that can be sent once a day.
Good luck
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.