We have both Jira Service Management Cloud and Jira Cloud.
We are using the Jira Service Management Cloud for our client submitted issues. We have it setup that the client will submit an email with an issue and an issue is created in Jira Service Management.
We will have a user review the ticket and if it can be resolved right in Jira Service Management, they will. If this is a bug that needs development, we want to create a ticket in our Jira Cloud system.
I have linked the two systems together and working on creating Automation to create the bug issue in Jira Cloud.
The problem I am having is, that when I am in the Jira Service Management system, and creating the Automation to create a new issue, I can only see the projects in Jira Service Management and I can't see the project in the Jira Cloud.
Is there a way to do this? To create a ticket in the Jira Cloud from a trigger in Jira Service Management?