My goal: I would like to see "worklog comment/description" on search screen(under filters) before exporting Excel file.
I know that it is not possible to add a column for worklog comment on search grids. Therefore I created a custom field as a "worklog" and I thought that when someone types something in worklog comment pane on issue view screen, rule can trigger to append my custom field.
So I go to Automation, choose a "Work Log" under Issue trigger in first step and then I choose "New Action" and choose "Edit Issue" for set value to for my custom field and it asks me choose your field then I choose my custom field(worklog) and publish the rule.
After all when I set some worklog comment on issue via clicking time tracking and save it, nothing appears in my custom field.
What is my wrong or can you suggest me another way?
Thanks in advance.
Burak