Hi,
Is there a way where we can just show a summary from Jira in our Slack channel the summary of the Active Sprint Board to show the status of the tickets. The current integration sends the message to slack every time a ticket is created / updated which can be very annoying.
Thanks
Hi @Bilal Najib -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You could do this with an automation rule. For example:
sprint IN openSprints()
Here are the issues in our sprint today:{{#lookupIssues}}<a href="{{url}}">{{key}} - {{summary}} - {{status.displayName}}</a>{{/}}
To learn more about automation rules, please see this documentation and examples:
Kind regards,Bill
@Bill SheboyThis is what I have done. Good call!
I am glad to learn that worked. Please consider marking this question as answered so others in the community can benefit in their searches. Thanks!
@Bill Sheboy - Can JQL be used for Jira Cloud, where do we enter this in SLACK as per the article below it only works on Jira Server.https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/How-can-I-create-a-Slack-message-from-the-results-of-a-Jira/qaq-p/653815
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.