I'm trying to migrate from Target Process to JSM by importing from CSV.
When I set the Issue Type to 'Submit a request or incident' (which is what requests submitted through the portal have as their type) then it all looks fine in the main JSM console but the users don't see their imported tickets - they can only see ones they have created through the portal.
And, yes: the Reporter field is set to the email address they use within the JSM portal.
How do I resolve this issue? How do I get imported requests to be visible to users?
EDIT: now I'm not sure that these are even being imported correctly because JSM seems to be telling me contradictory things. Although I can see the Issue Type from the icon and the name displayed when I hover (see below), when I hover over the Configure cog below the More Fields box on the right, the message says 'You can't configure the layout of an issue while it doesn't have a request type'.
Still hoping for some guidance here. Is it possible to import requests, allocating them (as reporter) to customers by email address, and then having the customers see them in their portal?
Thanks!
Chris

