Hi all,
I tried to update the resolve date by API but the field apparently can't be set.
{
"errorMessages": [],
"errors": {
"resolutiondate": "Field 'resolutiondate' cannot be set. It is not on the appropriate screen, or unknown."
}
}So I tried with the CSV import method but I had some issues:
1. UTF-8 chars error
My file contains chars like ù, à, ...
Seems like those chars are not recognized by the import tool, which ask for an encoding (UTF-8) but it is unable to parse the dataset (it complains about non-ASCII chars, makes no sense).
If I replace those chars with ASCII ones, I can go further, but this leads to problem 2.
2. Import fails and doesn't update tickets
This is the error, but I don't know why
Unexpected failure occurred. Importer will stop immediately. Data may be in an unstable state: At least one given IssueParentAssociations must not be empty!
Can anyone help?
Is there any other (possibly easy) method to update this field?
Thank you all