Hello Community,
@atlassian this is a product request that I will follow up with our account rep. I've run into minor issues with order of operations where actions occur not in the order they're listed, but by some race condition. For example, I have an edit field rule immediately followed by audit log. I'm finding that the field is actually edited (confirmed by viewing the issue), yet the audit log isn't reporting that field. The issue is not what I wrote to the audit log, take my word that this is an order of operations problem.
I have experienced other examples where I need to actually change my rule because the running of operations makes the rule ineffective. My request is for a pause/sleep operation where the API can get caught up before enacting on rules placed further down the list.
If I am missing something and there is a way to work around order of operations would love for someone to share.
Thanks