Hi,
I am not an Admin - merely investigating if Jira has the capabilities to complete an action to solve a problem - and I have been tasked with the following:
Question: Is it possible for a non-admin to create a dropdown option in a Jira ticket, to assign 10 or more variables to that list from which team members can select from the list, choose an option and assign a level of importance in an identical feature/function to the side of the main dropdown?
How this would look, might be: 2 dropdowns, side-by-side, variable 1 from dropdown 1 sits in parallel to variable 1 from dropdown 2.
Criterion:
1) Must be free
2) Can require technical knowledge to implement but would prefer the easier low-technical ability option as a preference
3) Open to alternative options to solve a user need [user need = as a user of Jira I want to be able to open a Jira ticket and choose from a list (10+) of options, select one and then assign a level of importance to it (secondary in priority to the main dropdown) 1-4 levels.
*So far I have investigated this and the closest solution that matches the problem stated above are here:
1) https://docs.easyagile.com/easy-agile-personas/getting-started-with-easy-agile-personas/navigating-to-personas-in-jira/
2) https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/how-to-create-a-dropdown-list-in-JIRA-service-desk/qaq-p/1323582
…however, this option is NOT free and requires a subscription.
Thanks
Steve