Am completely new to cloud. I just created my url for my software and servicedesk but once I login, I don't see the settings and admin toggles . Is there something am missing? Please any help on this would be appreciated .
Thanks
Hi @Philemon Nkafu ,
Cloud UI is a little bit different and if you are new to it maybe you are having hard time to find it, but I guess you should have access to all admin functions.
Do you see the "cog" icon on the top right navigation?
Hello @Mirek ,
Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately I don't see the cog icon
Hi @Philemon Nkafu
unless there is something broken I think Jira is just offering to create the first project in this step. Basically this would be a logical offer because projects in Jira is a very central term - but do I get you right you cannot get past this screen?Then maybe trying a short browser or going into incognito window could help.
Regards,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.