for the context:
One onboarding request needs to be executed by multiple people
I have set up a set of rules to create sub-tasks and assign them to different people.
I need to copy some information from the parent request to a child sub-task
I know many people struggled with this. I've seen their community posts. For some re-fetch prior to issue creation worked, but not for me.
I have set up an extra rule to trigger upon an Issue Created event, to check if issue is a sub-task and has a keyword in the summary. But it does not ever trigger.
When I set it to trigger manually and run it manually from Issue view it runs and does what I need: it copies a check boxes values from the parent's custom field to the child's description perfectly
Requested access:
{{issue.parent.customfield_12931.value}}
This is very frustrating. How do I get this to work?
Any help is much appreciated