Happy Friday Everyone!
I can’t believe another month has passed already, but I’m extremely excited to share with you some of the amazing things that have been going on around the Community.
As I mentioned last month, this is just a small sample of the amazing content that is out there. I would encourage each and every one of you to go check out everything else for yourself!
There are also a number of trending discussions you might want to take part in:
Have a great weekend everyone!
@Jimmy Seddon Thanks for sharing this great summary of the latest and the greatest content in Atlassian Community!
Thanks, @Jimmy Seddon. Amazing summary as always!
Nicely Summarized @Jimmy Seddon Got to know of several threads that I may have missed in absence of this post.
really appreciate you taking the time to capture the monthly highlights in one place Jimmy!
Thanks for compiling everything
Thanks for the share !
Yeah, good summary @Jimmy Seddon . Thanks!
Great snapshot of what is going on. Thank you!
Thanks for sharing
Thanks for the info!
Thank you @Jimmy Seddon 😊🙌👏🎉
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.