there's an issue that I could not upload or attach a zip file in ticket
Hi @Carmen Yee
What error exactly are you getting when you attach a file.
It would help us understand what the issue is.
@Carmen Yee- be sure your file doesn't exceed 25 MB and make sure you don't use long names in the attachment or symbols. Also make sure that you have permissions to attach files and you're logged in.
this is what I get when I am trying to attach a file
Hi @Carmen Yee Access the issue directly, click Attach as suggested by @lucasmay to add the attachment directly to the page first rather than attempting to attach via a comment.
You can then reference the file you uploaded in your comment, rather than doing this directly from comment itself (this is a workaround).
As for the error you see, this can be caused by a few things:
The exact cause of this issue could also just not be any of the above as this error is caused by various things and is still being reviewed by atlassian, see:
I will suggest also raising a ticket with Atlassian directly as then they could help you check the logs to ascertain what the actual cause is here.Regards.
Cool! it works now once I change according to your comment. thank you!
thank you! it works now after I changed the file name. Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.