If I want to have a table with either a lot of columns or just a few wide columns I can make the table scrollable and larger than the screen by dragging certain columns to be very wide and back to thinner afterwards (already a very annoying workaround). When I publish the page this works, but after someone edits the page again, the table columns are being reset to just 1/x of the screen size.
I just want to make a table for x users to note down some information daily, putting either the users as columns or the days and creating a table per week, the columns just get way to thin and the text becomes harder to read.
Is there any way around this? I also thought about creating a second header row in the middle of the table, to split the columns in two, but this is also no longer possible.