Over the past 12 months, our engineering teams in Confluence made the product 2x faster. Here is a weekly TTVC graph So what does it mean to be 2x faster? Please allow me to share some context with you first. Intro Hi folks, this is a long overdue first blog of series about Confluence Cloud performance journey and…
Dear Atlassian & Trello Team: I just upgraded today on July 8, 2025 upon a suggestion from your product. Unfortunately, the performance is very slow on the desktop with the Chrome metrics indicating: * About 5 seconds for the Largest Contentful Paint (LCP) I have already disabled Chrome's graphics acceleration and disabled…
Hello everyone, We are facing a challenge in reporting our test results from Tricentis Tosca to Jira and visualizing them via Zephyr. Although the interface is functioning reliably, we are experiencing significant performance issues. Synchronizing our portfolio of 7,500 test cases takes approximately 6-7 hours, which is…
Trello Board So Slow in Everything. browsing or Open Cards
Hello community, as the old jql search for issues is deprecating, we are changing our apps calls to the enhanced JQL search (https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-issue-search/#api-rest-api-3-search-jql-get ) and we need to perform searches that might bring 15,000 issues or so. With the…
Hi all, Does Jira offer any tool to help an end user (i.e., not an admin) fine-tune their JQL? Let's suppose a complex JQL query composed of a mix of filters, sub-filters, issue functions, AND/OR clauses, etc., that runs a bit too slowly from my point of view. I'd like Jira to show me how it processes my request, providing…
Hello all! It's me again with another use case I've had for a few customers now. The requirement is that the customer has a deadline, usually for a workflow transition, and they want to understand the performance of the deadline, how often this deadline is met or breached. There are, of course, apps for this, such as Time…
Hello, Community. I would like to ask for your help regarding an incident I am currently experiencing. I have configured the Virtual Agent, which, as a result of the flow in its intent, can either resolve the query or escalate it so the user can create a ticket. Recently, users have been reporting that when trying to…
Hello, I recently created our 2025 Projects in Atlas and linked them to their respective ideas in JPD. After doing so, JPD has become extremely slow. Screens lag during load and navigation has become unbearable. Has anyone else experienced this? -Eric
Excerpts are extremely helpful in supporting a single source of truth in documentation. However, it seems that creating a large number of excerpts causes significant lag on the source page itself, not just on the pages that import excerpts from it. This is problematic because I have some 200 items that I want to be able to…
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.