Hi,
I'm currently exploring the capabilities of automation for Jira to have a hierarchy alignemnt on Components fileds of a group Epic-Story-subtask.
I'm already able to copy components from a parent. Also to add new components when the parent changes (or to replace them).
My current problem is about how to delete a specific component value from the list of compontents of an issue.
The practical example is the following one. But, currently, I'm still not able to delete a specified component.
step1) sub-tasks and stories already inherited Epic components (maybe appending to any already existing)
step2) one component is deleted from a parent issue (let's say the epic)
step3) the same component SHOULD be deleted from the childrens (let's say at lest from the stories under that epic)
I was trying to use smart values/advanced rules/variables to solve step3) but nothing seems to fit my needs.
Could anyone help me?
thank you in advance for the help.