Hi Team,
I want to fetch the details of the users programmatically who have logged less than 8hrs in a day.
Details must contain those users also who didn't log even a single minute i.e. 0.
Can anyone suggest to me the API to implement this?
Thanks in advance. Looking for the response asap.
@Warren any help from your side?
@Bogdan Gorka
Right now the URL I am using is: https://xyz.net/rest/api/2/search?jql=project=" . $project['project_key'] . "&startAt=0&expand=changelog
This is working on the basis of the project keys. Everything is working fine but the major glitch is that here I am not getting information about the users who didn't log their hours. To overcome this I thought to loop the URL through users instead of projects. But I am not getting any hint on how to pass username in my URL to get the basic details i.e. their name, logged hours & date.
Someone, please guide I am not able to overcome this issue.
Rashi