Hi everybony,
In JIRA cloud, I need to manage issues lists on some issues. To perform this, I don't want to use JIRA issue links since these links display like hell on the issue page (For tens of issues, the page can be very long, and I don't really need the url link implemented in the links).
What I'm planning to use:
- A custom field where I can list my related issues (maybe something like Issues Picker, but a free tool would be welcomed)
- JIRA Automation which will allow me to manage the list: add issue(s) or remove issue(s).
Is somebody here has already tried this? First, I would like to use a simple text field, and despite the fact that I can easily add some issues using "," smart values and "contains", it is not possible to remove one since I need to parse the text to know where I have to remove the correct Issues. So I need something more structured and that I can easily manage with JIRA automation.
Thanks,
Cédric