Hi there,
I am setting up a service desk where my cross-functional partners are going to be submitted requests for engagement with my team. I would like it so there is visibility into the list of all requests in the queue so any requestor can see what else is being prioritized at that time. I am having trouble seeing this view with requests other than ones raised only by me. I have changed the customer settings and it doesn't seem to help.
Any advice?
Hi Jana - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You can set up a filter to only show the issues you want a user to see, and then share that filter with the user. A filter is essentially the same as a queue.
The other think you might try is to add the user to the Project Role - Service Desk Team. That might allow them to see it but I have not tried that for sure. They would not have to be agents to be in that role.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.