Hello all,
We have a cloud-based Confluence, Jira Core and Jira Software. I am responsible for creating all the processes in our company and have installed and configured everything Atlassian.
We have a Confluence Checklist that has a number of steps in order to onboard new clients. I want to automate the majority of the Jira and Confluence steps.
- When a new CLIENT is created manually via Jira - Issues - Fields - Custom Fields - Clients I want the following to happen automatically:
- A new Customer is added to the organization under Jira Service Desk - Customers matching the new client name in step 1.
- A Jira Service request is created with Issue Type = Professional Service Desk, with Customer name as defined in step 1.1 and Customer Request Type set as per my requirements.
- A Jira Software ticket is created against Project A with client = step 1.
- A Jira Software ticket is created against Project B with client = step 1.
- A Jira Software ticket is created against Project C with client = step 1.
- Three different filters created for each of step 1.3, 1.4, 1.5.
- In Confluence a CLIENT page is created under a location I specify.
- Under the CLIENT page in Confluence, a sub-page for CLIENT Contact details is created.
- Notifications sent out to key people responsible for all of the above.
Is there anything that can do the above tasks, because doing it manually seems like a load of waste of time?
For Confluence, the process is relatively painless as I have created templates that automatically trigger on a button press, but is there anything that can automatically fill in macros? e.g. we use a lot of Content-by-label that would require manual intervention. If there was a way to find and replace everything on a page including inside macros that would be awesome!
Thanks,
Mike