Hi!
I'm struggling to set up a Jira automation workflow.
I have a Jira Project (agile scrum) and a Jira Service Desk Project (support pipeline - issues reported by customers). When an issue is created in the Service Desk by the support team, an issue with a fix is then created in the Jira Project (and linked to the service desk issue via "causes") in order to be fixed by the development team. Each issue in the Jira Project also has a Fix Version set to a release.
I'm trying to create a workflow which:
- A release is released in Jira Project
- The workflow loops through all the issues in the release and searches for linked issues in the Jira Service Desk
- The workflow transitions all linked issues it found in the Service Desk to a "done" status thus informing the support team that this ticket has now been resolved
I've gotten this far (and this may be wrong)

When I release a version the workflow is triggered, then I want to go through all the issues in the release, extract any issues linked in the service desk and then transition the service desk issues.
Hope you can help! 