Is it possible by any way to customize CSS in Jira Cloud?
I understand that it's not possible in Confluence but I couldn't find any post saying explicitly it wasn't possible in Jira (cloud), so I'm still hoping a bit...
This is not possible in Cloud. There are other threads discussing this, e.g. the one listed on this page under Related Community content - Customize-CSS-in-the-cloud-version
Hi Jack, I found that thread, it's just it is about Confluence, not Jira. That's why I asked. But thanks for your response, appreciated!
It applies to all Cloud products.
Which is horrible for accessibility unfortunately. There are so many aspects of the cloud products that are not accessible and while I used to be able to fix them with custom CSS - now that's impossible. Atlassian would be wise to allow for custom CSS for a person's individual instance so they can fix what isn't being remediated otherwise.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.