I'm currently investigating best practices regarding doing "Health Checks" of Jira Cloud instances and would like to know if anyone has already made a tool or similar to help with this.
Normally when I'm introduced to a new Jira Cloud instance I go through all of the information manually by simply searching through it but it would be great if you could get a report out with all information together.
- Number of projects, issues & users
- Space used and attachment information
- Project types, issue types, license types
- Total workflows, Complexity of workflows
- Boards pr. Project and number of columns used
- Backlog sizes, backlog growth and spillover.
- Custom fields, Screens
- Plugins
- And much more....
So my question is if there is already a tool inside Jira Cloud or somewhere else which can automatically collect all of this information to a readable report.
If not, then I'm thinking of collecting most of this information via the REST API and creating a tool myself.
Thanks in advance, any feedback is much appreciated,