Hi,
Is there a way to show the Last edited user name or user account id in the Custom field in the ticket?
Thanks,
Nagendra.
Hi Nagendra,
You should be able to look at the history of the issue and see that latest changes and who performed those.
@John Funk :
Thanks for your reply. But, it's not possible to show in Report or integration or for another purpose.
No, the history table is not available to pull that information into JQL.
Hi @[deleted]
I suppose Issue History add-on from Atlassian marketplace could help you at this request. It lets you view all changelog for Jira issues. So you don't need to search for the history tab of every issue manually. This plugin tracks all issues history automatically and in one place.
For you, this add-on can show how there was a change of assignee at each ticket.
Also, plugin allows monitor updates made by each user.
Please let me know if I understand you wrong
Thank you. I was looking for this. Thanks for your information.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.