Hi everyone, thanks for reading this.
I'm currently experiencing two issues with Automation (and one is probably because of my lack of experience coding with JIRA, so it's easy to respond):
1. I need to include the issue link in a Slack message sent with Automation, (and ideally in the format of PRJ-123 and the text being the link itself, though not mandatory).
I've tried this:
"Hi @[deleted] , {{issue.key}}: {{issue.IssueLink}} has been pushed to Staging. Please review it and let us know if there are issues or, if not, move it to Done. Thanks!"
And even when {{issue.key}} works fantastically {{issue.IssueLink}}, {{issue.link. IssueLink}} or {{issue.link}} do not.
2. In Slack, I am not actually getting a mention with the "@Lu" in the message above. It just appears as plain text. Is there a way I need to mark that is a mention in Slack?
Thank you so much for your time and help!