Here is the very important question. We use the next-gen project. I tried to switch to Kanplan and remembered why I did not like the backlog: you can have an issue that is done and at the same time it may still present in your backlog. I think this is an absolutely crazy situation. Atlassian engineers missed something.
I tried to find an action that can help to create an automation rule for fixing this, but there is no mention of backlog at all in Jira automation.
Then I decided to look for a field in the standart issues that is responsible for the issues location (backlog or board) to make a web request action that can call Jira API to change the value of the field, and did not find anything.
Is there any way to change the location of an issue from the backlog to the board and vice versa using Jira API or Jira automation?