Hi,
We're running all tools in the Atlassian cloud.
I've a JSD project and I want to show the incidents with some information in Confluence. I don't want to add all users as agents in JSD, i.e. provide a read-only view of the incidents.
I've created a filter that filters out based on the project, issue types, statuses etc. The filter is open for anyone.
Adding the filter using the Jira issue macro in Confluence is not a problem.
The Jira filter and Confluence page is working for me as an admin but for other users the page is showing no data and the filter doesn't return anything when viewing it in Jira.
As said, filter is open to anyone.
Confluence page permissions should be ok since users can view the page and also other pages within the space.
I've tried adding users as Service Desk Customers, tried to add user groups and users to the people section of the JSD project but without any luck.
What am I missing to get this to work?