How does one add custom emojis to Jira Cloud? I am the site admin for our instances of Jira Software and Jira Service Desk and we'd like to use these and I cannot find any option to upload custom emoji.
I'm assuming the instructions y'all discussed here are the ones found at the following link:https://support.atlassian.com/jira-core-cloud/docs/use-custom-emojis-to-help-describe-an-issue/
Uploading a custom emoji is possible from both issue description field and comment field.In the issue description field/comment, click on Emoji - Add your own emoji. Then give a name to your little emoji. Do follow the emoji upload guidelines - JPG, PNG or GIF. Max size 1 MB. And upload it.There you go, you can now use your emoji in both issue description and comments. You will also find your emoji in the emoji tray.
Well... finally post the question and then you find it.
Never mind.
Hi @Janene Pappas ,
Can you share how you found them? I've uploaded mine but when I type in the short cute :TD: it doesn't appear.
Thanks!
+1
I've only figured out how to upload them... they are not showing up for me either in the emoji lists.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.