We are a team of 2-3 having used Jira for 4 years, using Jira's tools, most likely using it poorly... What I am realizing is that I have been shifting methods of organizing the product requirements every 4-8 months. That includes email, Bear.app, Trello, Evernote, Google Docs, etc. And I've used Jira by creating a Sprint that never closes called "Evergreen Requirements".
Point being, the disfunction is finally boiling over, I need a better way and don't want it to get too complicated. I'm looking for video tutorials for light weight teams that would show me examples of doing Requirements and interacting with our Jira tasks. It looks like I should be using Confluence and Jira together.
I did not find this page helpful:
Using JIRA for Requirements Management
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/using-jira-for-requirements-management-193300521.html
I want examples and preferably video tutorials.
I also found this:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Summit-questions/Confluence-and-Jira/qaq-p/1055073
But found it too general/conceptual.
Does anyone have a great video tutorial or possibly even be will to spend 10 min on skype sharing your own work flow between jira and product requirements (confluence or other)?