Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peek into the Crystal ball 🔮 ....... one unified workflow is coming

Yuan Jiang
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 21, 2022

Hi Friends, 

We just officially shared a sneak peak with the broader the community about the future of workflow in Jira Cloud - 1️⃣ unified workflow engine that powers both project types.

How do you feel about this announcement? Let us know (and please mention which project type are you currently using in the comment to give us some context) 🙂

or if you feeling about this can only be expressed through an emoji/gif, that's okay too 

2 comments

Comment

Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2022

This sounds exciting!  I don't use team-managed projects all that much but I know that the teams who do will be very excited to hear this news :)

I do have a question - will third party plugins work with team-managed workflows now, for example - using conditions/validators?

Like # people like this
aradu
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 28, 2022

Yes, third party plugins will begin to work with team-managed workflows. We are looking at building this functionality in soon.

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 22, 2022

This is amazing @Yuan Jiang!  I don't have too many team managed projects because our company likes to standardize many of our processes.  However, there are a number of improvements that have come to the team managed workflow editor I would love to see in the company managed editor!

Also, having a single editor makes it easier to assist people here on the community as you don't need to question what they are showing you in a screenshot when the editors have more parity between them.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events