Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will advanced forms be available for JWM?

natalia_lezhai May 22, 2023

hi there,

we really want to start using JWm, but need advanced forms to be native functionality first. Normal forms are not enough. I wonder when it will be available.

thanks,

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dave Buitenhek May 22, 2023

Hi Natalia - have you checked out Advanced Forms? My team uses JWM and we have three forms available. One Basic (limited) form for quick tasks (I agree there isn't much room to customize), so we built two Advanced Forms for more complex requests where we need to capture more data from the requester. Accessed from Projects settings > Advanced Forms.

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/what-are-forms/

natalia_lezhai May 25, 2023

Hi Dave! Advanced forms are not natively available in JWM currently, we want to use them of course! I was wondering if anyone knows when it is going to happen?

Dave Buitenhek May 26, 2023

Hi Natalia, I was not aware of the availability you mentioned (sorry about that). I checked and Advanced Forms are available on all JWM Projects within my company's site. I am a Site Admin and I don't see any particular screens where this is enabled. I submitted a request to Atlassian Support to ask if Advanced Forms are only available for particular plans, and (if possible) where administration takes place. I'll update when I hear back.

Dave Buitenhek June 5, 2023

Hi Natalia - Atlassian Support responded that there is no general settings function for Advanced Forms (something that can be controlled across Projects, similar to a Workflow Scheme, for example). Advanced Forms are only managed for a particular Project ... and I am unsure if that is only for certain Plans. You'd need to contact your ORG & SITE ADMIN to check if Advanced Forms can be enabled for your Project.

natalia_lezhai June 6, 2023

Hi Dave! Thanks a lot for your help! Advanced roadmaps were enabled for our org projects, but as it is not native functionality yet, lots of bugs still exist, if you have time - please vote for this one in particular: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-11282

I will really appreciate it! thanks

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events