Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What topics would you like covered in future ACEs?

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 7, 2021

Do you have a use case you would be happy to share with the group?

Is there are product or feature of a product would love to know more about?

Would you like some tips for running retrospectives or other plays from Atlassian's Team Playbook ?

2 comments

Comment

Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2021

Hi @Kat Warner  I would be happy to share some use cases we have around Risks, dependencies and WSJF sessions that use Automation for Jira and Advanced Roadmaps on Jira Cloud premium. 

Like Dave likes this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 16, 2021

Great!

@Rob Kitchen - TechTime will be helping me organise the next event.

Like # people like this
Dimitri Rupp May 10, 2021

Kia ora!

I think, one of the big topics might be the migration from server/dc to the cloud.
It is essential to have a complete overview of the difficulties, the differences and the great chances the Atlassian cloud offers.
Starting with the feature range of the most common apps for Jira and for Confluence.

Let me know your ideas about that? :)

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
May 21, 2021

Hi @Dimitri Rupp @

We have had a couple of events focused on Cloud Migrations. Is there any particular areas you want to learn about or are you offering to present as I see you work for an Atlassian Solution Partner?

Are you based in Wellington?

Like Dimitri Rupp likes this
Dimitri Rupp May 21, 2021

Hi @Kat Warner 

In that case, I assume that you've reviewed all the steps and procedures for a smooth migration to the cloud. :)

In Vienna and Switzerland, it has become more and more a topic during the past few months. The main obstacle is still data residency.

Currently, I am located in Vienna, Austria. Looking to migrate to New Zealand - the preferred area is Hakes Bay. That's why I would like to touch base how is the situation with Atlassian Software in NZ. If that's ok?

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
May 22, 2021

Keep an eye out for future Wellington ACE events - these may be in-person or virtual.

You may also like to reach out to @Rob Kitchen - TechTime who helps our of local events and loves to talk about both Atlassian and New Zealand! 

Like Dimitri Rupp likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events