Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Training available for 2020

Poorvi Jhawar
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 9, 2020

Hello Wellington AUG members!

TechTime is back with conducting Jira courses in New Zealand. We have certified Jira courses lined up for September and October 2020. As the world goes remote, so does our training. We will be offering this training live, but online so that you can learn in your comfort zone. 

Training in Jira helps to further your career, make you an expert in the tool and most importantly helps in better usage of it in your wider organisation. In our upcoming sessions, we are conducting Jira classes that are suitable for users in different stages of their Jira journey. 

• Jira Essentials with Agile Mindset -  17 Sep 2020  to 18 Sep 2020 
  • Jira Administration 1 - 24 Sep 2020 to 25 Sep 2020 
  • Jira Administration 2 - 01 Oct 2020 to 02 Oct 2020

Skill-up with Jira Training

Highlights of Jira Training with TechTime: 

• New Zealand's only Atlassian Training Partner with 4 years of training experience 
  • Classes are delivered by qualified Atlassian  Authorised Instructors who have vast industry experience
  • The sessions are interactive, hands-on, and engaging. The classes have been taught to leading companies, financial institutions and government agencies
  • Further your career and get a 'Certificate of Completion' from Atlassian 
  • These courses are building blocks towards you becoming a Certified Atlassian Professional
  • Limited seats with a maximum of 12 students per session

We are also offering a Jira Course Bundle for users who want to become Jira Experts in 3-weeks, check it out here. Registrations close soon. 

1 comment

Comment

Carl September 23, 2020

This is great, I may be interested in hearing more! By the look of the dates I may be a bit late, but please let me know if there's still time. I'm based in Auckland

Poorvi Jhawar
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 4, 2020

Hi @Carl 

We have finished this slot, but we are collecting interested leads at this stage. If you can send us an email on training@techtime.co.nz we will be able to contact you with our latest dates :) 

If you have 6 or more people from your team joining we can schedule a session at your convenience and use industry-relevant examples. 

Cheers

Poorvi

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events