Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to include a Questions/ Feedback box?

Juanita Pardo April 25, 2022

Im trying to add a section where users can give feedback or ask questions and it would land on the page creator email for this person to answer. How do I do this? 

2 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Łukasz Modzelewski _TTPSC_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 25, 2022

There is no dedicated feedback feature

However:

• You could open up the comment section and just ask users to ask questions in the comments - that would be interactive, but it would be open communication and it wouldn't be as private as 1 on 1 communication, but all questions could be visible and users wouldn't ask the same questions
  • If the questions should be about the content of the page, then you can use features hidden under text selection - inline comments or create new issues: Comment on pages and blog posts 
  • You could even add message in the space footer to use comments for questions
Juanita Pardo April 26, 2022

I think that could work for now... Hopefully that feature will be added some day.

Tks!

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2022

Hi @Juanita Pardo , welcome to the community.

I'm not sure I fully understand but it seems you are trying to modify the portal in some manner where are you could have interactive Q&A. Is that the case? It seems given the capabilities of JSM the only option you have is to simply create a request type called "question"or something similar. And your agents would answer the question. Maybe you are looking for something like a support chat channel like Halp or similar. If I'm off base here please let me know.

Hello Jack,

Thank you for your answer. What im looking for is to add a section where users give feedback, or submit any question they have regarding the document they are seeing. So my only option is to use the comment section? I can't add a section where they can type any question and gets to the page owner emial?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2022

Correct, there is no capability to add any interactive context in the knowledge base article.

:/

Danno
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 25, 2022

@Juanita Pardoif you are using Confluence for your KB article, include an info. box at the top explaining how to highlight text and comment on it. If you have an add-on that allows you to create a fillable form on your page you could have a comment box.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events