Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many users can I have in the free version?

Vivian Ragazzi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 6, 2024

Hello everyone! Hope you are ok!

My name is Vivian, I am from Brazil and I´m new at Trello.

I would like to know how many users from my company I can have using the free version of Trello. I need around 20 people to be able to exchange information in the platform.

Thanks in advance!

xoxo, 

Vivian

2 answers

2 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 6, 2024

Hello @Vivian Ragazzi 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

According to the Trello Pricing page, it appears that any number of users can use Trello for free. The charges start based on other functionality, like unlimited boards and custom fields.

Vivian Ragazzi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 6, 2024

Thank you for answering me in such a short notice!

So just to clarify, we can collaborate with each other in the free version, the cost is only if we need other functionalities. Is that correct?

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 6, 2024

@Vivian Ragazzi 

I am not an authority on Trello, but that is how I interpret the information on the pricing page.

Like Vivian Ragazzi likes this
emmanuelpeter866 February 6, 2024

Welcome to the Atlassian community,any number of users can use the trello for free but limited to the others functionalities. 

Like Vivian Ragazzi likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Matthew February 7, 2024

Hi @Vivian Ragazzi

I was just looking at this as well.  We don't use Trello as we have another platform, but from what I've reviewed, @Trudy Claspill is correct. 

https://trello.com/pricing

You can click the "Contact Support", then choose "Sales" for all the details per https://trello.com/contact#/

Take care,

Matthew

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events