Create
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Hello Atlassian Community!

Justyna Gdowik _ Deviniti _
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 22, 2023

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm thrilled to be joining this vibrant community of Atlassian enthusiasts and experts ๐Ÿš€. As a newcomer, I'm eager to dive deep into the Atlassian ecosystem. I believe this community is a treasure trove of knowledge and experience ๐Ÿ’ช.

3 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 22, 2023

Hello @Justyna Gdowik _ Deviniti _ ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community and Group !!

Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 22, 2023

Hi ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹

Like โ€ข # people like this
0 votes
Mary Agueros May 22, 2023

Welcome to the community Justyna .๐Ÿ˜€

Marketplace Partner
May 23, 2023

Hello ๐Ÿ™Œ

Like โ€ข Craig Nodwell likes this
0 votes
Oliwia Poล›wiat _Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
May 22, 2023

@Justyna Gdowik _ Deviniti _ Welcome to Community. It's definitely going to be an amazing adventure! :)

Marketplace Partner
May 22, 2023

For sure ๐Ÿ˜Ž!

Like โ€ข # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events