Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOLA! HELLO!! CIAO!!

Jose parker January 4, 2023

I'm new here, and I am a 

Business Development Manager, I have 10+ years of experience in Business Development, I’ve helped Italian companies to expand worldwide, now I am looking for my next opportunity to grow as a professional and grow my clients business. I am an organized, efficient and results-driven individual with a proven track record of delivering high-quality services to companies of all sizes. My experience includes working as a Business Development Manager for multinational corporations in the Manufacturing Industry, managing complex international projects in Retail and Wholesale sector; also I have worked as Country Manager for Western Europe for one of the biggest Italian Fashion Brands.

I have strong interpersonal skills and motivated to deliver results and grow my clients business. I am a team player that can work independently or in collaboration with other departments to achieve common goals. My strong communication skills and ability to listen effectively are essential to provide high-quality service delivery and customer satisfaction.

I am looking for new professional challenges, if you are interested please contact me at: chememoparker@icloud.com

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2023

Hi @Jose parker, welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I would recommend joining the 'Jobs & Careers' group if you haven't already and posting this as a discussion within that group.

You have posted this as a general question to the Community, which is usually where people are seeking answers to technical questions about Atlassian products - so you may not get too much traction!

Best of luck with your endeavours!

Jose parker January 4, 2023

Thank you so much for the tip, I just posted there.

Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2023

No worries!

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events