Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

intorducing my self

pavan perla May 11, 2021

hi mam !      i am pavan i want to learn coding ..etc  if you dont mind pls make me to code from adult year                                                                     hopping that you make me to code 

1 comment

Comment

Gerard Matthews May 11, 2021

The best way is to learn by doing. There are loads of websites with free content available. Start with JavaScript and Node.js. JavaScript is the most popular language, there is a thriving community and you can get up and running very quickly.

Once you have learnt the syntax and features available to you in a language you will start to be able to see it at a higher level.

Starting off, just solving a problem using code is difficult, eventually you will be able to solve that same problem multiple ways. After further experience you will be able to discern which of those methods is most applicable for a given project/solution.

Once you have a handle on JavaScript and understand most of the common features you should start to learn TDD (Test Driven Development).  I would not start with it because TDD in JavaScript requires knowledge of the language, otherwise you will cry yourself to sleep at night.

Eventually you will be refactoring code, applying design patterns, using object oriented principals and generally complaining about the state of the code the juniors under you produce.

Also remember this quote.

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand. Martin Fowler, 2008

Like Tamanna Godara likes this
Tamanna Godara
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 12, 2021

Great suggestions @Gerard Matthews ! Thank you!

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2021

@pavan perla I agree with @Gerard Matthews start learning about JavaScript on one of the many sites that provide free tutorials.  

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2021

Great suggestions, @Gerard Matthews ! @pavan perla I would also suggest you to start with either JavaScript or Python as both of them are easy to learn for a new programmer.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events