how to generate report in Jira

Nagaraj Sharma March 17, 2021

how to generate report in Jira

4 comments

Comment

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 17, 2021

Hi @Nagaraj Sharma 

What kind of report you wish to generate? Jira has capability to generate many type of reports.

Like Nagaraj Sharma likes this

Actually I want card view for portfolio projects and based on the Status want to generate report as we do in Smart Sheets @Deepanshu Natani  

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 17, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Nagaraj Sharma !

Like Nagaraj Sharma likes this

Thank you @Taranjeet Singh Hope you can share some Experience on JIRA

Hurcus Ibrahim March 17, 2021

I suggest you become familiar with filters and dashboards.

• Filters will allow you to specify exactly what it is you are searching for in your query
  • Dashboards will allow you to, among other uses, present results of your filters

Also, I suggest you make use of the third party tool called 'All In One Reports' (aka AIO reports). This is a very powerful addon to JIRA that you may be interested in. 

With AIO reports, comes a nice additional feature that allows you to include reports within dashboards. 

Have fun and keep learning.

H

Like # people like this
Nagaraj Sharma March 18, 2021

Thank you @Hurcus Ibrahim . if you have any deck regarding the report making kindly share it so that i can go through

Hurcus Ibrahim May 10, 2021

Sorry, you lost me. If I have any 'deck' ? 

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2021

@Nagaraj Sharma Welcome to the Community!

Like Hurcus Ibrahim likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events