hi?

muhammed waseem April 9, 2021

Hi.  i am wasi from pakistan and i am well graduate person. i am student of bachlor of commerce. or i am glad that's group join me and iam not speak english as well as posible but i am glad i have a knowldge to introduced my self. soo i am picture aditor.

13 comments

Comment

Diane Chaski April 9, 2021

Hello Wasi. Welcome!

Like # people like this
muhammed waseem January 19, 2023

thank you dear ❤

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2021

Welcome @muhammed waseem 

Like jayesh17296 likes this
LIGHTNING OMEGA 2 636 April 9, 2021

Wasi, this is Darrell, nice to meet you.  Did you mean you are an “image auditor”, as in image analysis, as well as e-commerce student, as well?   Thanks for introducing yourself.  I believe your “English” language skills will benefit by participation here.  My interest include both time series analysis and image analysis (particularly thermal radiographic images).  

muhammed waseem January 19, 2023

nice to meet you dear !

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2021

Hello and Welcome, Wasi!

We are glad you are here!!

Like jayesh17296 likes this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 9, 2021

@muhammed waseem Glad to have you.

Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2021

Hi @muhammed waseem ,

Good day. Welcome to the Atlassian community 

-Sri

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 9, 2021

Welcome to the Community. @muhammed waseem !

Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2021

Hi @muhammed waseem 

Welcome to the Atlassian Commmunity!

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 12, 2021

Welcome to the community!

Feel free to ask any questions related to Atlassian or marketplace products.

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 12, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @muhammed waseem ! Hope you have a great learning experience here.

Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 13, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 13, 2021

@muhammed waseem Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2021

Glad to have you here @muhammed waseem , welcome to the Community!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events