hi tekkys

Mario August 26, 2021

who knows how i can create a workflow without weeks to build? like a bleuprint.

3 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 26, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Mario Klein !

I would suggest to ask the question relevant to any Atlassian product (Jira, Confluence, etc.) in the relevant Product collection/group in the community so that you can get the targeted help from our community experts.

Please make sure to add as much details as possible for your question or use case.

Like G subramanyam likes this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 27, 2021

Creating a new project creates a workflow for it, which you can then edit.  Or you can copy an existing one that's closest to what you want.  It's very rare admins create a workflow from scratch, almost all of us copy and edit existing ones.  Even the most complicated ones only take a couple of hours to get into shape (it's usually the really clever stuff that takes the time - advanced post-functions that reach out to other systems is the usual thing that takes a while)

edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 27, 2021

I like to copy existing ones and then editing it. If its too complicated of a workflow( you should avoid this :-) ), then I usually draw it on paper or an app and then build it from there. Maybe this guide below can help guide you. 

how-to-create-workflows/ 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events