Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hello everybody on this large Sea

Rafat Katta May 7, 2020

Hallo,

this is my first Post in this Community, I am a young seafarer on the Atlassian world ship

5 comments

Comment

Mike Rathwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 7, 2020

Welcome @Rafat Katta 

You rather poetically hit the nail on the head, as it were. The tool sets we work in are indeed very large and, even after years at it, I discover New Things all the time.

The community is a great place to ask questions but, even when just browsing, I have run across a question and answer that provides a solution to a problem I didn't even know I had. Come back often!

Like Erica Moss likes this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2020

Welcome aboard mate!

th.jpg

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 7, 2020

Hi @Rafat Katta ,

Welcome to the group!

All the best!

Like # people like this
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 9, 2020

Ahoy, ahoy, @Rafat Katta ! :-)

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 15, 2020

@Rafat Katta Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check out our product collections, as well as threads like Friday Fun. 😄

Like Rafat Katta likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events