cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Who needs Vegas when you've got CANADA!?? πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ 🍁 🍯 😎

Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2023

Vegas Shmegas!!

Whilst most of the world is busy having a total meltdown with excitement due to Team '23, the Fun Man and friends, have TOTALLY different ideas!

One country, one city!? NEVER! Las Vegas is not enough for the likes of me.
That's why today I'll be hitting up FOUR Community Chapters (virtually) and next week THREE.... IN PERSON!

Are you ready!?????

Screenshot 2023-04-06 at 08.18.37.png

Virtual Access

TODAY the official Canada FUN Tour starts πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ 🍁 πŸ’» πŸ‘

Please join us live at 12:30 CDT as we hit up FOUR different locations virtually as the partners Adaptavist & Old Street Solutions show off how people can maximize their reporting in Jira & Confluence utilizing the Scriptrunner integration in Custom Charts!

There will also be a Kahoot Quiz with prizes!!

Sign-up here:

Meet Me In Person... if your dare!

AND... instead of getting all excited for Team '23 in Vegas, I'd rather get excited by Canada, and come in person to visit you in Montreal, Toronto, and Kitchener-Waterloo**, so if you're local, me and my partners would love to meet up with you. 

All events are free, there will be networking, socializing, food & beverage, Swag/Merch, and - bonus - we've blocked all sales teams from going!
πŸ’Έ ⛔️ 🀣 πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘Œ

• **Friday April 14th is a relaxed lunch with customers & partners in KW. Want to join? Please email me for details!!

Hope to see as many of you as possible next week!

Thank you Partners!!

As always, what would the Atlassian Ecosystem be without the amazing Partners!??* Thank you all so much for all your efforts and assistance in putting this together.

We are gonna SMASH IT OUT THE PARK... 🏟️⚾️πŸ’₯

(Then dive into a pub and fight over who knocked it out best, because, you know; hockey, pubs, Canada!! Fun Man Andy needs his full local experience!)

ACE-Toronto-Banner-v2.png

(**My unfiltered, unaffiliated opinion is = everything would just be a bunch of JAC tickets Gathering Interest)

((Mass respect to @Andy Gladstone for one of the GREATEST memes of all time)

5 comments

Comment

Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2023

@Rodney Nissen - did the stickers arrive a'OK....??  πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸššπŸ“¦πŸ€”

Like β€’ Rodney Nissen likes this
Rodney Nissen
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2023

My tracking App shows them as delivered...πŸ€”

Like β€’ Jimmy Seddon likes this
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 5, 2023

Las Vegas, Canada... tomato, tomato...

Like β€’ # people like this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 5, 2023

πŸ… 🀣 πŸ‘

Were you at Open Vienna in 2019? πŸ€”

Getjan_lammers April 6, 2023

Virtual Yessssssss..see you Soon

In person...............future

Like β€’ # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2023

@Fun Man Andy great post!  I'm going to try for the triple threat!

Virtual, Toronto AND Vegas!

Like β€’ Andy Gladstone likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 16, 2023

@Fun Man Andy we need an Epic post recapping all of the stops along the journey! 

Like β€’ Jimmy Seddon likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 16, 2023

I agree from what I have seen (and been involved in), you had quite the "excellent adventure"!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events