Welcome and my first question...

Michael November 11, 2020

Hello to all of you,

i`m Michael from nothern Germany and using Trello for one year to manage our smaler Building projects. 

My first question:

Is it possible to change the sequence in the cards. So that the Attachments are behind the Checklists? My checklist comes at last and this is not optimal. Can i change this?

Can you help me?

best regards

Michael

5 comments

Comment

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2020

Hi @Michael 

welcome to this wonderful community - or as we say in south of Germany 'SERVUS'

You mean you want to change appearance of the cards? I'm sorry but I don't think that's possible. Let me have a look cause that would be really nice.... 

Vishal Biyani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2020

With Admin role, click on gear icon (settings)->Issues->Screens->Screen Schemes

Under Actions->configure->Click screen name under screen section

Now you can reorder your fields here.

Note: You can have multiple Screen Schemes depending upon the number of projects you have created

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2020

@Vishal Biyani Hey, Vishal! Is this for Jira or Trello? (They were asking about Trello, so I just wanted to double check.)

Vishal Biyani
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 12, 2020

@Erica Moss - My bad. i gave details for Jira

Like Erica Moss likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 13, 2020

@Vishal Biyani No worrries! Just wanted to clarify.

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2020

Welcome @Michael to the right place. See, you have already gotten couple of answers 👍

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 11, 2020

Hello and Welcome, Michael!

We are glad you are here!!

welcome - German.jpg

Like Erica Moss likes this
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 12, 2020

@Michael Welcome to the Community! As far as I know, there isn't a way to re-order the sections on the cards, but be sure to poke around the Trello collection.

Like Fabienne Gerhard likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events