Welcome Wednesday: You Got This!!!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2021

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

via GIPHY

Last week was a little stressful and challenging for me as my wife and I started our new routine with our four year old son starting school.

I'm here to offer support to anyone who needs it this week.  We are half way to the weekend and know that no matter what you have going on this week, you have at least one person in your corner!

via GIPHY

Have a great rest of the week everyone!  I know you can make it to the weekend!

via GIPHY

5 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2021

Thanks for the encouragement as always, Jimmy! My oldest son turned 26 today, but I remember those first days of him going off to school. 

You have a great rest of the week as well. 

Like # people like this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 15, 2021

Happy birthday to your first born!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 15, 2021

Yes!  Please wish him a Happy Birthday @John Funk!

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 15, 2021

Will do - thanks!  He's up near you in Montana.  haha

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 15, 2021

Love it @Jimmy Seddon !!

giphy

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 15, 2021

I'm also really happy that we have HTML in comments so adding GIPHYs is a thing again!

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/S9PzLkRPmngY7OQM6l" width="480" height="270" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe>

via GIPHY

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 15, 2021

I can very well understand that feeling since my wife and I are into that routine with my 6 year old daughter since last 2 years. But it has been more stressful recently since our 4 months old son wakes up daily at the same time my wife gets my daughter ready for the school.

And, thank you for all your encouragement and willingness to provide any help, @Jimmy Seddon !

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 16, 2021

Thank you @Taranjeet Singh!  Glad to know I'm not alone and thank you for giving me some insight of what you expect a few months from now ;)

Like Taranjeet Singh likes this
Vronik September 18, 2021

Welcome all !!!

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events