Welcome Wednesday: What's your favorite Valentine's movie?

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 10, 2021

Hello Everyone!

Valentine's Day is just around the corner and love is in the air.  My wife and I don't really buy into most of the "traditional" Valentine's Day celebrations.  But, one things we used to do was go to the movie theatre.

There are a tons of movies that really make you feel the spirit of Valentine's day.  One favorite for my wife and I is Deadpool.  I know it's such a romantic movie :D

I'd love to hear in the comment the movie that speaks to you at Valentine's day!

8 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 10, 2021
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 10, 2021
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 10, 2021

Up! @Jimmy Seddon 😄

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 10, 2021

Great choice @Pramodh M!  I love that movie!

Like Pramodh M likes this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 10, 2021

"While you were sleeping" (also a good Christmas movie)

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2021

Ghost

Pretty Woman

Notting Hill ...

Like # people like this
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 11, 2021

What a topic!

Deadpool is true romance in our family, too :D 

After watching "The Boys," nothing more suitable for an authentic "valentine" experience, especially if you are one of those people who are movie-messed since the beginning.

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 11, 2021

I would like to watch "50 First Dates" and can relate it to Valentine's day.

Sharon Helms
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2021

"The Princess Bride" is an old favorite to watch for Valentine's Day, and our whole family enjoys it. ❤️ 

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 17, 2021

I watched "Serendipity". This is one of my favorite movies

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events