Welcome Wednesday: What's for lunch?

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2021

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

It's the first Wednesday of April.

I have a very simple question for everyone this week.  What are you having/What did you have for lunch today?

Wednesdays are the day that my wife and I order lunch.  We usually go to the local family run Chinese restaurant.

Today, I will be having General Tso's Chicken!

General-Tsos-Chicken-7.jpg

I'd love to hear what everyone else is doing.  Pictures would also be appreciated!

Let me know in the comments!

12 comments

Comment

Like # people like this
Diane Chaski April 7, 2021

Salad with left over grilled steak tips, blue cheese, red onion, avocado and spinach. I know, not healthy, but it sure is yummy!

Great, now I'm hungry. 

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2021

Sounds awesome!

Like Diane Chaski likes this
Malka Jackson [Isos Technology]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 7, 2021

I love your idea of a salad!! Mind if I borrow the recipe and fiddle with it? I am thinking pecans and cranberries.

Like # people like this

Of course! I love nuts (or sunflower seeds) in a salad.

Like # people like this
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 7, 2021

Sunflower seeds are so good in salads. We had this great kitchen sink salad the other week with sunflower seeds, dried fruit, garbanzo beans, slivered carrots, cucumbers, green, red and orange peppers, walnuts and apples with grilled chicken. 

Like # people like this

That sounds delicious! 

Marketplace Partner
April 7, 2021

I am so excited for leftovers today! Husband made slow cooked beef tips in mushroom gravy on Sunday over egg noodles and they have been marinating for a couple of days. I called dibs on the last serving for lunch today and it is going to be magical. 

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 7, 2021

Magical is the best way to describe that!

Like Diane Chaski likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 7, 2021

Nothing so exciting :-(, just some easy-to-cook and less time consuming lunch options like egg omelette and toasted bread.

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 7, 2021

@Taranjeet Singh I think you under-estimate how excited I can get about omelettes and toast ;)

Like Ann Marryshow likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 7, 2021

Thanks @Jimmy Seddon , it always tastes yummy though! :-)

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2021

Hi @Jimmy Seddon 

Jajajaja, I have seen your post late, I have already eaten, there is no photo

But I have had grilled turkey with rice and a rich avocado salad with vinegar

Cheers

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 7, 2021

Sounds like a wonderful meal!

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 7, 2021

@Jimmy Seddon  - YUMM!!! I love General Tso's Chicken!

I am having leftovers of spicy sausage and mac n' cheese  :-)

Like # people like this
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 7, 2021

That was my toddler's dinner too! ;-)

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 7, 2021

Normally I don't talk or write about food much, but this question caught my attention today. I became vegetarian three months ago after years of thinking about it, and I'm trying a bunch of dishes that will make me feel like I don't need to eat meat ever again. Today I'm making a mushroom wellington with rosemary. I don't have a picture yet though :-) 

Like # people like this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 7, 2021

Not worth a photo - a carrot and a stick of celery used to pick up some blobs of hummus, lightly spiced with smoked paprika. 

Like # people like this
Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 8, 2021

Ah, you ruined 1/2 of the Instagrammer's life when saying celery and hummus not worth a photo :D 

Like Nic Brough -Adaptavist- likes this
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2021

I had Biryani. Any biryani lovers out there?

briyani.jpeg

PS: Google ( I enjoyed the food and forgot to click photo)

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 7, 2021

@Sri Kumar I had no idea what Biryani is, I looked it up on Google and now I will need to try it!  It looks fantastic.  Thanks for sharing!

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 7, 2021

@Jimmy Seddon 糖醋里脊! 

The picture looks like Sweet and Sour Pork, usually cooked with pork, vinegar, sugar and starch.

Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 8, 2021

With having an Instagram profile, focused only on my lunch, I feel this thread is a must-do!

I'm keeping my lunch simple, with a moderate amount of carbs (mainly because carbs are making me sleepy and I leave them for dinner).

Here you see 3 boiled eggs, half an avocado, and about 40 grams of blueberries. 💙

97557D5C-54D5-4650-9CED-EDC8B156D4C8.JPG

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 8, 2021

@Teodora _Old Street Solutions_Tempo_ your presentation is amazing!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 13, 2021

@Jimmy Seddon Looks A-MAZING. I had sausage links and tater tots. 😆

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events