Welcome Wednesday: What is your favourite holiday treat?

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 16, 2020

Hello Everyone!

I'm fully into the holiday spirit at this point!  One of may favourite parts of this time of year are the treats that only come out around now.

Two of my absolute favourites are:

Gingerbread Cookies!

gingerbread.jpeg

Candy Cane Ice Cream!

Peppermint-Stick-Ice-Cream-1-680x1020.jpg

I would love to hear about some of your favourites as well!  Please share in the comments!

8 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 16, 2020
Like Kyren Wong likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 16, 2020

@Jimmy Seddon Does whiskey count?

Kidding, gingerbread cookies are probably my favorite holiday treats that I rarely actually encounter during the holiday season. Go figure, maybe I need more fun friends?

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 16, 2020

@Dave Liao you joke, but the local distillery near me did a special "Maple Whiskey" for Christmas this year:

Trickle-Down-Maple-Whiskey-200mL-300x300.jpg

Like Dave Liao likes this
Kyren Wong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 16, 2020

@Dave Liao going hard this holiday szn WE LOVE IT 

Like # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 16, 2020

@Kyren Wong haha yes I SEE YOU 👀

Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 16, 2020

Homemade gingerbread cookies with frosting type of decorations on top :) And the gingerbread house I love too! (my moms recipe, of course):

Sement fyrir piparkökuhús

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 16, 2020

That looks fantastic!

Troy Dyer December 16, 2020

Wow!

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 16, 2020

I love candy cane ice cream too! Best treat for this season.

Peppermint Ice Cream with White Chocolate - Beautiful Life and Home

Like # people like this
Kyren Wong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 17, 2020

Omg! The first time I'm hearing of this~ 😱 now i have to try!

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 17, 2020

@Kyren Wong you absolutely should!  It's fantastic!

Troy Dyer December 16, 2020

Christmas marzipan treats for me please!

Like # people like this
Kyren Wong
Atlassian Team
December 17, 2020

✨classic✨

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2020

Hi @Jimmy Seddon ,

I'll take 3 names:

1. Homemade Hot Chocolate

2. Cookies

3. Chocolate swiss roll cake

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 17, 2020

Mine is pretty much any kind of cookies. I am especially fond of Snickerdoodles and peanut butter cookies with a Hersey Kiss in the middle. Also, ginger snaps/gingerbread cookies. 

But the cookies need to be chewy and not hard or too crunchy.  :-)

Like # people like this
Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2020

I love candy cane ice cream!  I also just love baking and cooking in general, brownies are another favorite.  Pairs well with candy cane ice cream :) 

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events