Welcome Wednesday: What are you excited about for TEAM '21?

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2021

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

We are one week away from the start of Atlassian's TEAM '21 Event! If you have somehow missed that this is happening, you need to check out this post immediately, and then go register! 

What are you most excited for?  Or what are you looking to learn more about during the event?

Facebook 1200x628@2x.png

I have recently been tasked with learning more about Insight for asset management.  My team uses JSM and we have a Cloud Premium subscription so we have access to this feature but we don't know much about using it.

Ok, it's your turn! What are you looking forward to?  Let me know in the comments!

3 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2021
Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 21, 2021
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 21, 2021

@Jimmy Seddon I think this is a great topic to discuss.

Since this is my first Atlassian Summit (Team) event, I look forward to learning about latest developments in Atlassian Cloud products and how are people using them for their use cases. I am planning to attend some of the relevant product and feature demos.

Also, I am excited and looking forward to e-meeting the fellow Community Leaders during one of the Leaders Social sessions.

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 22, 2021

I am always looking forward to the keynotes. That's were usually a concise overview of all the big news and the important announcements take place.

Apart from that, even though it is still a remote event, I am hoping to see many familiar faces and get the chance to (re)connect with a lot of folks I haven't seen or spoken in quite a while.

And yes, there's also a ton of interesting breakout sessions. But I'll probably catch up on those over the upcoming weeks and focus more on interactions for now!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events